Sunday 29 January 2012

So I went to the hairdressers yesterday and as much as I love having my hair done I absolutely hate sitting in front of the mirror, to me the lighting is so harsh and I end up scrutinising myself and my flaws.  I look at how my face is changing and although I am lucky not to have too many wrinkles yet I am notice changes, a few lines looking a bit deeper oh and a few grey hairs!  I asked my hairdresser if he thought I needed to dye it but he reckons I only have 3 or 4 so not to worry yet.  The gym is going well. This week I took Hubby's advice and changed my workout and it went so much better!  I still hurt the following few days but no pain, no gain!  It's all good, I found it more enjoyable and easier to push myself and I wasn't clock watching,  in fact I was surprised to find my time went quickly there  So it's looking promising on the exercise front, just need to get to the gym more frequently.  When the lighter mornings get here I shall be more encouraged to get out of bed earlier and go to the gym before work but with the dark mornings I can't bring myself to get out of bed any earlier then I have to.  Right best get myself off to bed, work in the morning.  It really scares me how quickly the weeks are flying by.  Can't believe were nearly into February!  I've heard rumours that it's gonna be a cold one............

1 comment:

  1. As for workouts changing them or mixing them up a bit does help them from getting old. Don't forget to cool down after your workouts, it's as important as doing warm ups. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews