Monday 30 January 2012

Oh dear not a good start to the week! It got better though...

Bad start to my Monday, whilst driving to work I may have accidently clipped the kerb.  I pulled over to check my tyre which looked fine and drove the rest of the way to work. When I got there I checked all my tyres again and the one I clipped seemed fine but a hissing sound was coming from another one and low and behold there was a nail in it!!!!! Talk about luck eh. Well opposite where I work is a Kwik-fit garage so took my car round there.  One of the guys was just arriving to work so I explained my situation, he checked my tyres and pointed out that in addition to the nail in my tyre the one I clipped was damaged!  So I left it with them to sort out.  When I went to pick it up the lovely gentleman had only charged me for the new tyre I needed and not for the puncture repair he had to do!  Bless him, how nice of him was that!  So what started as a bad day turned out not to be so bad after all.  Note to self, must avoid clipping kerbs!!!!!! Doh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews