Monday 25 May 2015

If we were having coffee...


If we were having coffee...


 I would tell you I've not long finished drinking my first cup of coffee of the day. What's that all about? It's 9.20pm...

I would ask have you seen posts like this dotted around the blogmophere? I have but I couldn't find were it originated from but I have discovered #coffeeweekendshare hosted by Diana at https://parttimemonster.wordpress.com, which I will try and join in next weekend.

But for this week I would tell you I have had a long weekend off as it is Spring bank holiday today, not that we've really done much with it.

I would tell you I haven't posted on my blog for a few weeks, my motivation is coming and going and things are all a bit stressful at work with one nurse on long term sick leave and another has just left which is really not good, so if I want to keep blogging I am going to have to get super organised as life is going to be that much more stressful over the next few months.

I would tell you that I experienced my first live rugby match back on the 10th May at Twickenham Stadium, which was fantastic, it was the army verse the navy. What an experience, the army were the victors (thankfully, as Hubs and his mates are all ex army). What I love was before the match there was lots of hi-jinks and drunken debauchery but as soon as the National Anthem started to play, 81,500 people joined together and sung in unison. It was awesome!



I would tell you I should be studying rather then sitting on my computer doing a blog post! Arghh why on earth did I agree to do another course. Thankfully it does not require me writing an essay but I do have a practical exam in June and I have to get a portfolio together which is a lot of work but not due till October.

I would tell you that I am really pleased with how our garden is looking, we haven't had much money to go out and about so we've been doing jobs around the home trying to get a few things sorted. Here is a garden planter Hubby made out of the offcuts from our fence. He did a fab, what do you think?


I would tell you that I'm currently planning my dad's 80th birthday party! Seriously when did that happen? 80, I can't believe it. It's just gong to be a smallish gathering of friends and family and it's a surprise but I will be more surprised if it stays that way, I am convinced my mum is going to give the game away soon.

Here's the invite I designed for it, this is a smaller version without all the personal details on it.

I would tell you that my father-in-law is kindly doing some research for me about my Dad's family history, I can not wait to see what he has discovered and get it all together to present to Dad. I wonder what he'll think of the family secret I've discovered...

I would say  I hope you have had a great start to your week and that I am off to plan out my week so I can actually accomplish some of things I need to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews