Friday 21 September 2012

A little note

Good morning,

I'm in Wales at the moment, here for a long weekend visiting the in-laws. Had a busy week so haven't had a chance to finish my 'how to' post. So that's something for when I'm back. What I wanted to mention is, I've been having problems with blogger, mainly my background and fonts. They keep changing of their own accord. Blogger are trying to fix but seem to be struggling. So if you notice my blog not looking as pretty with a blue background, ignore, it's hopefully a temporary glitch.

Be back soon

Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate ,it started off with a dark background but then changed to your pretty one.Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews