Friday 17 May 2013

It's time for some Friday delights!

It's been a while since I've shared any lovely stuff that I have come across so here's some Friday Delights for you.


I would love to visit this shop. I'm getting right into my sewing so any shops I can buy lovely bits in, is all good with me.  Unfortunately, this shop is in Bristol, well I'm sure Hubby is glad but hah! never fear, they have an online shop.

http://www.themakeryonline.co.uk/


I really want this to hang in my sewing our study. It's cute and practical, what more can you ask for!


Lovely pin cushion.





Lots of pretty fabrics!



Just look at these cushions from Mable and bird. I love them all!





This a shop is on http://folksy.com/. Folksy was started up as a place to show case UK designers and makers. You can find lots of cute stuff to buy on here.

I bought Prima magazine and in it there was a great article about the talented Tori Jayne.  Fashion designer by day and blogger, crafter and baker by night.  Her blog is full of lots of lovely stuff, from the cutest craft ideas to yummy recipes.  She also has an Etsy shop.


What a lovely idea! She tells you how to make this gorgeous key rack on her blog.


How pretty (and tasty) do these cupcakes look! I could just devour one now!


 I just love, love, love Gingerbread houses!

Click on any of the images to check out Tori's blog or http://toriejayne.blogspot.co.uk/.

Pamduro Hobby is another fabulous site, with lots of crafty things to buy.  If you are particularly creative these wooden boxes would be great to decorate.  You can even paint your own birdhouse.







Well I hope you have all had good weeks and I hope you have even better weekends!








No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews