Monday 11 February 2013

Down Blogging Memory Lane

Do you ever look back at your old posts, to see how far you've come or how things have changed?  As it is coming up to my 2nd Blogiversary I've been doing just that, showing some old posts some love.  Last time I looked at my first ever posts on The Tales of Me, which was really strange because reading those posts it just feels like another life time even though it was only a couple of years ago.  So much has happened in my life since then, both good and bad.  It's weird reading back at my old posts and what I thought then to what I actually know now. Today I'm taking a look at some of my most popular posts over the past 2 years. 

After discovering blogging, I also discovered my geeky side. Initially blogs often start off quite simple and as you learn new things it can be quite addictive adding new widgets or backgrounds to your blog (or maybe that's just me).  Since I first started  my blog, the design has changed and improved.  There is so much stuff out there you can do with your blog, it's amazing. When I learn something new I like to share, so I started up my 'How to' posts. One of my most popular posts has been 'How to add an email widget'


I actually found this on a fabulous website Just something I made by a talented lady Cathe Holden.  There are several other designs of email widgets on there as well as tons of other stuff.

Another popular post was Fabulous Freebies where I shared some lovely printables with you.  I just love discovering new pretty things on the internet to use.  The last popular post I'm going to share again with you is In your love is my strength, a post about my wedding anniversary. 

If you fancy learning something new, click on my 'How to' label to the right of the screen. Learn how to edit images for your posts, how to make your own blog button or add a great recent comments widget.

Well that's enough of a wander down memory lane for today.  Remember on Wednesday I'll be holding my first blog giveaway so don't miss out!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Blogaversary! I'm in my second month, kudos to you for hanging in for two years. I can see how easy that'd be. This is so fun! I'm going to check out this recent comments widget. I've been meaning to add that. Thanks and Happy SITS day from http://rxfitnesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blogiversary! I so need help with all the little extras so appreciate your tips !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--I really can't wait until I am able to celebrate my 2nd blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews