Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New year♥

Happy New Year 2013 - (Free Animated gif-Download the Original size of this photo)



♥Happy New year everyone! Another year is upon us now and I like to wish you all happy and healthy one. I hope you all have an enjoyable New years eve however you spend it.  Thanks for taking the time for checking out my blog and a a big thank you to all those who follow it. It's much appretiated♥

A few New Years quotes










People are so worried about what they 
eat between Christmas and the New Year, 
but they really should be worried about 
what they eat between the New Year and 
Christmas.
                       Anonymous


Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since.” 
– Dave Beard,
Baseball Player






May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!” 

– Joey Adams,
American Comedian







I

No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews