Friday 20 May 2011

Yay I did it!

Yet another week has flown by but this one has been a biggie!  First injection done and dusted and I'm still smiling.  The lovely Avonex nurse came round on Thursday to show me the ropes and I had a few practice goes on the fake leg (bit of sponge).  Once I was happy with using the autoinject I bit the bullet and took the plunge so to speak and before I knew it my first injection was all over.  I am relieved to say it was fairly painless and luckily for me the post-injection reactions were controllable and minimal.  I would like to be able to give you the ins and outs but it's all a bit secret squirrel until I know what's happening with the blog for the MS society.  Rest assured it's all positive so far, so watch this space, there'll be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews