Wednesday 20 April 2011

Busy Bunny

I haven't had a chance to update my blog recently. Been a busy bunny, working full time  can get in the way with other parts of your life don't ya think?  Well what's been happening since I last blogged.  The weather has been pretty wonderful for April in England. The sun has been shining for us for the last couple of weeks.  Luckily for me and my boys (that would be Hubby and Spike) we had wonderful weather for our trip to Devon.  It was sooooooooooo lovely. The cottage we stayed in, the people we met and Devon in general were all delightful.  I shall post some pictures on here soon.

Work has been pretty manic and life in generally has been pretty stressful this year so it was wonderful to have a little break and it was great to explore another part of England.  We stayed on a little working farm in a place called Shebbear.  It was in an ideal location to explore the surrounding areas in Devon and to also venture into Cornwall too. So we got to explore the moors, have a nose around the quaint little shops and spend some time at the beach (although we didn't exactly sunbathe).   Living in and around more built up areas you don't know what a starry night is. The Sky's were so clear at night in Devon the sight of all the stars was amazing.  I've never seen anything like it.  I wish I could of taken a picture but I'm afraid our camera isn't good enough.

So what else has been going on.  I have turned another year older, I tell you what time just flys by doesn't it.  I spent the day with hubby and Spike, we went for walk and had a little picnic and then met up with my parents at a local cup cake cafe, mmmm yummy.

Last Tuesday I saw the consultant about starting disease modifying treatment so in the next month or so I will be starting Avonex.  For me this isn't too scary a prospect as I feel quite positive step in helping with my MS but when the day of reckoning comes and I have to do my first injection I may feel differently, who knows but seriously it won't be good if I have a problems injecting myself when I am so use to injecting other people.  I will be doing a blog about starting DMT's but I may be doing this for the MS society UK so if you are interested in reading it I will be posting the link for that rather then blogging on here.

Well that's all from me for now, I hope the sun keeps shining for us all over the Easter weekend.









No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews