Thursday 26 March 2015

Well hello there!

Well hello there! Oh dear things have gone a bit to pot with the old blogging.

Excuses?

Oh the usual, work and life.

Work has been hectic, my poor friend who happens to be a colleague too is off on long term sick leave. We've all been so worried about her She's going to be off a few months but she's on the mend now. I shan't bore you with the life stuff, just the same old stresses which certainly bore me.

Enough is enough though and got to get my butt back into gear!

It's frustrating because it was all going so well, but hey that's life.

Oh some very good new though, today I signed my first ever prescription! I had mixed emotions, excitement that I was able to do it but nerves too as it's one hell of a responsibility. But it's all good. It will be interesting tomorrow and so much easier being able to sign my own prescriptions.

Right time for bed and I will be back again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews