As usual if you accept this award, you accept the rules too. There's only 3 little things to do, write 7 facts about yourself, link back to the blog of the person who nominated you, link to 7 bloggers you think deserve the award and then let those bloggers know you have nominated them. So thank you so much Suzie, I was so chuffed to receive this award. See the links above to check out her debut novel and blog.
Right here goes, I'm going to have to really think about this as I only recently had to write 10 random facts about myself, so for once I feel I am running out of things to say.... well may be.
Seven Facts About Me
1. When I get an idea in my head like making something for my blog, I get obsessive and keep going and going at it until I manage it, even if it takes me hours. God knows how many hours I have spent 'fiddling' with my blog, for example to get my pretty blog background and there's things I've spent hours doing and not even ended up using!
2. If I won the lottery I would love to own a bookshop/coffee shop so people could come and have coffee/tea and cake, buy their books or just sit and read. I'd like and area in it with comfy sofa and chairs with a real fire for the winter. I can just imagine how it would all be, very shabby chic/country cottage style. A mish mash of all sorts of things.
3. Ok, this may sound a little weird, I love fantasy/paranormal books/movies/programmes and think it would be cool if there was more to this world then what we know, such as witches, vampires and werewolves. The actual logistics of this I am unsure of because I fear it would make life not only interesting but possibly difficult and dangerous.
4. The first car I owned was an orange Mini, her name was Sharon and I loved her.
The above is not my mini but it is very similar though.
5. I've always wanted to write a novel, it is an ambition of mine I'm not sure if I'll ever achieve as I'm not really sure of my writing skills but at some point in my life I may get round to it when the time is right. After reading some of the books I love, I am in awe of how much detail, skill and effort goes into that novel, which makes me wonder of the reality of achieving my ambition. From discovering new blogs and indie authors there may be a chance as I have time to develop my writing skills..
6. We own a red canoe, which sadly we haven't had much opportunity to use recently but we hope to get her back on the river soon. Our last big trip was around 4 days over around 70 miles, we paddled from Glasbury on wye to Monmouth, Hubby, Spike and I. It was a fabulous holiday! Can't wait to do it again.
7. When I was around around 10ish, I did Karate. I stuck with it for about 3 years and managed to get my purple belt but gave up soon after that. It's a shame really as the next belts would of been brown then black.
The last rule is to nominate 7 blogs for this award but the bloggers I would nominate for it have already been nominated themselves. This also makes me realise I need to widen my horizons and discover new blogs. So based on this realisation I have set myself a challenge of discovering 10 new blogs. I will let you know what I find. If I was going to nominate bloggers for this award I would of chosen
But these lovely ladies have have been nominated for this award already, which shows how worthy they are of it, click on their names to check out their blogs I'm still counting them as 3 of the 7 blogs to nominate though and I'm going to take a rain check on the remaining 4 bloggers till I have completed my self challenge of discovering more fabulous blogs.
Hope you enjoyed and sorry for the lack of nominations but I will take a rain check and be back with a further 4 nominations soon.