Saturday 4 February 2012

oh dear


Oh dear indeed, we finally gets some more wintery weather in England and our central heating and hot water decide to breakdown. Most inconvenient!  I was desperate for some nice cold weather over Christmas but instead got very mild dreary weather and now we get a nice cold wintery day and our heating breaks! Oh well, thankfully as my parents live with us and they are older we have got someone coming today.  I wonder if we will get the snow they're threatening.  We're planning to take Spike to Ashdown forest tomorrow or somewhere similar for a nice walk We will  take our hobo stove which is a portable stove that clever Hubby made out of a stainless steel coffee canister so we can cook some sausages or have a hot drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews