Tuesday 8 March 2011

Thinking of you x

Just a quick post.  Today makes it six years since my Nan passed away. Now I know that sounds pretty miserable and yes it is sad but I'm thinking of happy memories of a wonderful Nanny.   I've posted this in memory of her because I use to love this program and used to watch it with her and my Granddad when they use to look after me.   As you can tell I'm feeling a little nostalgic.  It's all happy memories though.  My nostalgia started when I posted the Fraggle Rock clip.  Hope you don't mind my trip down memory lane.  Sending my love to all the wonderful Nan's out there past and present.


Oh and one more thing, watching that clip I now feel old, LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews