Wednesday 30 March 2016

Happie Scrappie Planner Kit: What I think...

Hey Peeps!

If you've checked out my blog before you will know that I love cute stationery and I LOVE planners. One of the shops I love to peruse and fawn over the gorgeous stationery is  Happie Scrappie. I have mentioned it in previous posts as I have a few things in my planner from there.


More recently I have subscribed to their personal planner kit. It comes once a month and I just love getting home and seeing the package there full of lots of gorgeous delights. If you want to see what you get in there, check out my video below. (Sorry I haven't taken any photos this time).


http://happiescrappie.myshopify.com/collections/planner-kits-1

*Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I purchase the planner kit myself.*

You can catch  me at the following linky parties:

Too Cute Tuesday @Funky Polkadot Giraffe
Idea Box Thursday @Milas Little Things
Funtastic Friday @OlivesnOkra
Saturday Sharefest @The Sits Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews