Wednesday 9 September 2015

God save our gracious Queen...


This evening at 17:30hrs Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II became the longest reining Monarch in British history surpassing her Great Great Grandmother Queen Victoria.






She has been a constant through the massive changes that Britain and the Common Wealth have undergone. It's a moment history that we will never see again in our life times. A moment for Great Britain to be proud.

" God save our gracious Queen.
 long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen"

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post and what a gracious lady. I'm always fascinated by the Royal Family. I think the Queen has a grace and dignity that the younger generation will be hard-pressed to match, although I think Princess Catherine does set an amazing example.

    ReplyDelete

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews