Today's 5 on a Friday are aims for my blog. Blogging is a hobby for me, something when I have chance to do it I really enjoy. I love the interaction you can have with other bloggers and through blogging I have met some wonderful people, many of which I consider friends although we have never met. I like the anonymity of it, I'm not really one who talks much about my feelings, so having my blog gives me a place to talk about stuff I would normally keep to myself, does that sound strange? Only a select few know about my blog and that's the way I like it. It's a separate thing from my day to day life, I kind of like having a secret persona.
Ok, back to 5 on a Friday then:
1. If possible I would like to post at least once a week, more if possible. But can't make any promises on that one but I'm going to try. To do this I need to plan my posts and time better. I've got a few ideas lined up and just need to get my ass organised.
2. I read lots of blogs but last year was a crazy busy one and I found I read posts when I had the odd 5 minutes here and there but didn't always end up commenting. Now this ain't good, so is a definite one I'm doing something about, showing more blog love ♡.
3. I enjoy joining in with some of the fabulous linky parties that are around and want to do this more frequently. It's a great way to meet more fabulous bloggers and get your posts out there too. As you may know I love to sew (still learning) and I'm partial to a bit of handmade gorgeousness and there is so much inspiration at these parties.
4. My presence on FB and Twitter, goes in fits and starts and part of growing my blog is getting more social. I've neglected my FB Tales of me page. On that note, if any one fancies nipping over there and liking it, that would make me very happy, let me know what your pages are too so I can follow back. My links are below.
5. Lastly by doing all of the above I hope I can start to grow my little blog community and progress further with my blogging.
With the above in mind, I'd like to ask a question, how do you do it? How do you find the time to get those fabulous posts out there so often? I think I'll just have to do what I can and see where it goes.
I have got a few more aims or goals including a bit of blog maintenance and improving my photography skills to take better pictures for my blog, but that wouldn't be 5 on a Friday would it ;)
Oh, one final thing, lets connect here are the links where you can find me:
My Tales of me page and me
I may also be joining in with some of these parties.
P.s This post by Suzie from Suzie 81 speaks A guide to blogging, gives some great tips. Take a peek, it may help you with some of your blog goals.