Friday 25 July 2014

Currently Coveting...



I have come across a fabulous site and there are so many things from it I want to share with you, I'm going to do my best to narrow them down to the 'must haves' I am putting on my wish list but I'm sure there will be a few that are just things that I will have to dream about it...

These are all from http://berryred.co.uk/.


How cute is this flask? It can hold both hot and cold drinks, a brilliant addition for alfresco dining or for any home. I think I'm might just have to purchase this on pay day. £15.95


Oh and this coffee percolator is just too gorgeous. I love the colour. We already have a metal one, it works brilliantly and ours was £3.00 from a charity shop. I just want this for the colour, a bit extravagant at £30.00. This is on my wishful thinking list.


These  storage tins are really cute, love the colours, £16.00.


I love the look of these storage baskets, perfect for a craft or sewing room, £32.00, not cheap but you do get three baskets and they are so cute! I would definitely like to by these but a little pricey.

I love a lot of things in this next shop but they can be a little pricey but a girl can do a bit of wishful thinking can't she. Lets check out  http://www.oliverbonas.com/.

This bangle is really cute, pretty colours, not bad at £16.00.


This could be a really cute addition to a craft/sewing room, I don't think I'd pay £17.50, but I'm sure you could make something similar.

I love this owl tea light holder, £10.00.


This side-table cabinet is really quirky and cute. This would look great in my sewing room! £89.00. Another one for my wishful thinking list.

I recently discovered http://www.minted.com/ and their beautiful stationery on a great blog and for the life of me can't remember the blog. I fell in love with the planner she got and was disappointed as it was an American site BUT then found out they ship to the UK for $9.95! You can create the most beautiful personalised planners and stationery and I will definitely treat myself to something one day, here's a few examples of their stationery.



You can choose the cover and then if you want a note book or planner. The planners come with sheets of stickers to highlight special dates etc.

Well that's it from me, I think there's enough here for you all to drool over until next time.

See you all soon!


3 comments:

  1. I love the flasks. Like you say, great for al fresco dining x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're all so nice. We have just sold our house and I said to hubby lets just throw out all the kitchen stuff and I can go to that lovely big kitchen accessory shop in town and go mad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

❀Thanks for stopping by, I always love to here what you have to say. I like to reply to your comments and especially love it when you're NOT a "noreplyblogger" so I can email my reply to you! If you like what you read have a peek to your right for ways you can follow me and my blog❀

Total Pageviews